Certificates for Directives
Accurate Gas Control Systems, Inc. is pleased to announce that our AT-NEALC22 Dual Channel controller has been certified for two European Directives, CE and ATEX.
The AT-NEALC22 controller is designed for use with AT-HTZ Heating Systems, Uniflow Cylinder Heating Systems, Accu-Trace Heat Tracing Systems and other applications requiring temperature control. The AT-NEALC22, when used in conjunction with the AT-HTZ Heater Panel meets CE and ATEX standards as an entire system.
In addition our NEALC11 and NEALC22 have been CE certified.
The specifications of this controller are:
- Power Handling Capacity: 2000W Total Output (dual channel)
- Min. Circuit Requirements: 208-240 VAC, 15A, 50/60 Hz per channel (220 VAC)
- Controller: 1/16 DIN, Microprocessor based PID Controller
- Protection Devices: GFCI AC Power Source Required
- Temperature Sensor: Type K Thermocouple
- Primary Output, SP1: Solid state / external solid state relay
- Secondary Output, SP2: Solid state relay / external SPDT LC mechanical relay
- Dimensions: 15.38″ high X 12″ wide X 7″ deep
- Analog Output: 4-20mA / 500? / ±0.1% of full scale typical / user scaled
Accurate Gas Control Systems, Inc. is represented nationally and internationally by the distributors and representatives